terça-feira, 7 de março de 2023

Care

I let you fool me.

Play with my heart, because I want to.

I want to feel some kind of feeling similar to love. I want to think that you want me too.

To me, see you waving in your motorcycle, before of our night together it's everything that I need.

I don't care if you use my body, you pretend that you really want to listening me talking hours and hours about my problems, my gossips...

I don't care if you're the big spoon, if you hate the way you can't sleep at night, because it's too hot and the mosquitoes don't leave you alone.

I don't care if you don't like that I make the breakfast and you're eat the meal in bed, because you're too sleepy to get up.

I don't care if you lie to yourself, that your feelings don't exist, because you don't have a heart for this.

I don't care if you pretend to be a cold person, but you look at my eyes and say how beautiful they are, how the color can be as two big hazelnuts.

I don't care if you use the excuse that you come over "to prepare a cake" with other woman.

I don't care if you send little black or red hearts to other person.

I don't care if I have a playlist with songs that remind of you and when I talked about this with you, you just don't ask me what was these songs.

Maybe, you're right. Maybe I'm in love for you and I don't want to admit.

I pretend to do not care about you, but I do.

I will hurt myself. My heart will break in two pieces (maybe more).

But, I don't care.




A-Am I crying?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Self Love

I'm tired to be treated like that. For me, it's ok if you kiss somebody else, but your ex-girlfriend? Again? I can't compete wit...