sábado, 11 de março de 2023

Self Love

I'm tired to be treated like that.

For me, it's ok if you kiss somebody else, but your ex-girlfriend? Again? I can't compete with her, because both of you have a story together. And I'm just a stranger, a customer, an awkward girl that always begins to fall in love for the wrong person.

In these days, I was thinking and I don't like the way you treat me. In the beginning, you give me all the attention in the world, you was a good listener, we talked for hours and hours until the Sun appears in the morning.

And now? You barely asks me if I'm ok. I miss that.

You opened your heart and your mind for me. It was a totally misunderstood. I was thinking that you was open your feelings with me, because you liked me. No, I'm naturally naïve, a fool person. You was crying on my shoulders, because you was still in love with her.

I don't know if I have guts to talk about this with you. I have fear. Maybe you'll listen to me, turn around and go away forever. And I would like to have you in this way, than you disappear. I know that I'm not an example for self love, but ok.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Self Love

I'm tired to be treated like that. For me, it's ok if you kiss somebody else, but your ex-girlfriend? Again? I can't compete wit...