sábado, 1 de junho de 2019

Love Letter: Patience

Yesterday, it was cold in my bedroom.
And I think in the possiblity that you was here with me.
Holding and kissing me.
Sometimes, I can't explain, but I feel a deeply and uncomfortable fear of you just disappear.
Or you always have been a dream in my head, that I woke up now and you don't exist in this reality.
I smile next yo you, always.
But, I'm sad today, because it's Saturday and you aren't here (And I don't know when you will be come, actually. What makes me cry a little bit.)
I'm waiting for you.
Patiently.
Every day of my life.
It's hard to hear an Oasis's song or a Joy Division's song, whatever, without thinking of you.
I miss hear you singing meanwhile you're cleaning the house, you know?
But, It's okay.
When you feel ready again, I will be here.
Remember this.

Love,
Your Mademoiselle B.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Self Love

I'm tired to be treated like that. For me, it's ok if you kiss somebody else, but your ex-girlfriend? Again? I can't compete wit...